The new VISS-HI façade system achieves unprecedented thermal insulation values in lightweight steel construction thanks to the new synthetic foam insulating cores. This means that steel façades are also able to achieve passive house standards.
- Uf values lower than 0.8 W/m²K (passive house standard)
- Infill thicknesses of up to 70 mm for multiple-pane insulating glass can be used
- Insulating core for mullion and transom profiles
- Retrofitting to existing VISS façades to low-energy standards
- Can be used in VISS standard systems, as well as VISS Ixtra and VISS Davex
- Can be easily fitted in the space between panes for efficient fabrication
- Can be used for double-pane and multiple-pane insulating glass