Passive house-certified aluminium window system for the most demanding thermal insulation requirements
Schüco Window AWS 112 IC (Insulation Cover) was the first aluminium window worldwide with the narrow face width of 120 mm that meets the stringent criteria of passive house certification and whose profile surfaces can also be coated after rolling. It combines three substantial benefits in one system: the proven advantages of aluminium windows, excellent thermal insulation and the narrow profiles for maximum glass transparency sought by architects.
- Uf value = 0.8 W/(m²K) with 120 mm face width: excellent thermal insulation for aluminium windows in accordance with the passive house certification standard
- Uw value = 0.75 W/(m²K) for the entire aluminium window: can be achieved with triple glazing with a Ug value of 0.6 W/(m²K) and a plastic spacer
- Insulated cover profile with fixing which is free from thermal bridging for optimised thermal insulation
- New vent frame design based on the block design: achieve narrow face widths combined with large areas of glass
- Schüco TipTronic can be used for motorised fittings solutions
- Burglar resistance certified up to RC 3