Schüco folding sliding systems offer a wide choice of styles and quiet operation, combined with perfect weathertightness and high transparency
The highly insulated Schüco ASS 80 FD.HI folding sliding system for external use offers the benefits of narrow face widths and a wide selection of styles, which fulfils all the requirements of current standards in thermal insulation.
The visually appealing folding sliding system opens up a variety of design options thanks to attractive opening types, such as the 90° corner including a flat, thermally insulated threshold. A magnetic retaining catch with an elegant design and matching flat door handle are available as an additional design option.
- Flat threshold with high watertightness for universal use with added comfort
- Opening type with 90° corner for an expanded range of designs
- Magnetic retaining catch in an elegant design secures the vent when folded
- Customer-rolled profiles for high degree of flexibility in large commercial projects
- Wide range of colours: different colours on the outside and inside possible
- Vent stacks can be flexibly folded to the right, left, inwards or outwards
- System compatible with the Schüco AWS 70 BS.HI window system: the window vent can be integrated as a turn/tilt vent into the folding vent