Schüco Jansen steel systems: VISS® Fire - One system for all fire-resistance classes
VISS® Fire is the system for all fire-resistant classes El30 and El90, E30, E60 and E90, with an attractive look. There is total compatibility as all glazing faces are identical, even with the standard VISS® façades.
The system VISS® Fire offers you flexible design and a high degree of planning reliability to cover all the required fire-resistance classes. Slim face widths with large glass sizes ensure maximum light penetration.
- Very narrow profile face widths of 50 mm for all fire resistance classes
- Can be used flexibly inside and outside
- Unit height of up to 5000 mm for unlimited width
- Design versatility with feature load-bearing profiles and cover caps
- High level of light penetration due to large glass sizes up to 3000 mm
- Reliable planning with approved safety barrier ("TRAV" - German regulations for protecting glazing from falling out)
- Identical appearance due to compatibility with standard VISS® façades
- CE conformable