Fire-resistant façade system for 30 minutes of fire resistance
The multi-purpose FW 50+.BF fire-resistant façade can be used universally for vertical façades and skylights in fire resistance classes F30 and G30. Thanks to identical internal and external face widths, they can be combined seamlessly with the Schüco FW 50+ façade systems.
Smooth transition possible from fire-resistant façade to standard façade
Fire-resistant windows from the AWS 70 FR 30 system as well as fire doors from the Schüco ADS 80 FR 30 systems can be installed in the F30 fire-resistant façade to provide additional options for use.
Curtain walling up to storey heights of 5000 mm, length unlimited, for use with double or triple insulating glass
Storey heights up to 5000 mm can be bridged easily using the Schüco FW 50+BF fire-resistant façade. Doors can be designed in F30 up to 4500 mm in conjunction with ADS 80 FR 30.
For use in accordance with German approval as well as CE classification
The aluminium fire-resistant façade allows corner angles from 0° to 15° with only one mullion. Corners from 90° to 180° require two mullions. Generous dimensions are permitted: up to 1400 x 3000 mm with F30 glazing in portrait or landscape orientation, and up to 1500 x 3000 mm with G30 glazing.
Saddle roofs and mono-pitch roofs are approved in the skylight area
With a saddle roof or mono-pitch roof design, sophisticated skylight constructions can also be created using the FW 50+BF fire-resistant system. Possible glass dimensions: up to 1050 x 2000 mm in portrait or 1200 x 1050 mm in landscape orientation.
- Fire-resistant façades with 50mm and 60mm face widths for vertivcal and roof areas for 30 minute fire resistance
- Fire doors and fire-resistance windows can be used for 30 minutes of fire resistance
- Highly thermally insulated façade with triple insulating glass (Ug as low as 0.5 W/[m²K]), pane dimensions of up to 1500 x 3000 mm
- Highly thermally insulated fire protection package
- Seamless transfer of fire protection to standard façade
- With same look as the standard façade as curtain walling and as faceted construction and burglar resistance to RC 2 (WK2)
- Classification report, system approval and country-specific approvals are available
- Use in skylights approved