The FW 50+ BF and FW 60+ BF multi-purpose fire-resistant façades are compatible with all vertical façades and skylights for resistance classes F30 and G30. Identical internal and external face widths allow these façades to be combined seamlessly with the standard Schüco FW 50+ and FW 60+ façade systems. Combination options Façade - Doors/Windows
Curtain walling up to storey heights of 5000mm Storey heights up to 5000 mm can be bridged easily using the Schüco FW 50+ BF and FW 60+ BF fire-resistant façades. T30-1 / T30-2 doors can be designed in F30 up to 4500mm in conjunction with Firestop II. The Schüco system compatibility also allows "invisible” intersections between fire-resistant and standard façades.
Narrow sight lines on faceted constructions The aluminium fire-resistant façades allow corner angles from 0° to 15° with only one mullion. Corners from 90° to 180° require two mullions. Generous dimensions are permitted: up to 1400 x 2600mm with F30 glazing in portrait or landscape orientation, and up to 1200 x 2300 mm with G30 glazing.
Gable roof or mono-pitch roof With a gable roof or mono-pitch roof design, sophisticated skylight constructions can also be created using the FW 50+ BF und FW 60+ BF fire-resistant systems. Possible glass dimensions: up to 1050 x 2000 mm in portrait or 1200 x 1050 mm in landscape orientation.
- Fire-resistant façades with 50mm and 60mm face widths for vertivcal and roof areas for 30 minute fire resistance
- Single and double-leaf fire doors providing 30 minute fire resistance can be used
- Highly thermally insulated façade with triple insulating glass (Ug to 0,5 W/(m2K)), pane size up to 1,500 x 3,000 mm
- Highly thermally insulated fire protection package
- seamless transition from fire-resistant façade to standard façade
- with same look as the standard façade as a curtain wallings as well as facated construction and burglar resistance to RC2 (WK2)
- Classification report, system approval and country-specific approvals are available