The door and wall construction for multi-purpose applications, which has been tested in accordance with European standards (EN 1364 / 1634) and German standards (DIN 4102), fulfils all the requirements of fire protection classes EI60 (T60 / F60)
The series is based on highly stable 5-chamber hollow profiles with a basic depth of 80 mm and is also suitable for generous clear openings. This highly fire-resistant construction achieves its 60-minute fire-resistance rating through the insertion of fireboards and the use of fire-resistance glass such as SchücoFlam 60 or Pyrostop 60. In conjunction with optional fittings components, tailor-made multi-purpose doors can be created to meet additional requirements for building security and automation, for example burglar resistance up to RC 2, panic function, access control and sound reduction to 42 dB.
Extensive optimisation of the fittings allows fabrication to be completed even more efficiently. The use of panels in the area of the doors and fixed glazing rounds off the wide range of application and design options for the Schüco ADS 80 FR 60 series.
- Generous clear opening dimensions up to 1400 mm x 2488 mm for maximum transparency
- Concealed fittings such as door closers and pre-selectors make for an elegant appearance
- Narrow profile combinations for elegant design options
- System profiles are identical and system fittings are virtually identical to those of Schüco ADS 80 FR 30: uniform design with a wide range of design options
- Side-hung door drives approved
- Access control systems and emergency exit switches can be implemented
- Use of electric locks possible
- Combination with latch and bolt locks: burglar resistance up to RC 2 can be fabricated economically
- Anti-finger trap protection possible in conjunction with side-hung door drives or in kindergartens
- Combination with fire-resistant façade tested; can be used once granted project-specific approval in Germany