Schüco Jansen Steel Systems - Janisol C4 EI90: The new fire door for the most demanding of security requirements
The Janisol C4 EI90 (T90/F90) steel profile series with a basic depth of 70 mm offers the safety features of a fire protection system which fulfils the requirements combined with a sophisticated, elegant design. Due to the new, intelligent fire-resistant infill panels, the profile system for glazed single and double-leaf doors and glazing achieves resistance times up to 90 minutes in accordance with DIN 4102.
These innovative fire doors improve the security requirements and are easy to install due to the cable ducts supplied as standard in the Janisol C4 profile.
- Single and double-leaf fire protection barriers with toplight and sidelights
- Clear opening heights of up to 2500 mm
- Clear opening widths: up to 1400 mm for single-leaf and up to 2600 mm for double-leaf
- Max. height of fixed glazing 4000 mm
- Same 3 face widths as the fire and smoke protection series
- Glazing on one side and centre glazing
- Units connected using 25 mm chamber profiles
- Same range of fittings as Janisol 2
- T90 approved since May 2008