Seamless integration of vent and load-bearing structure
The Schüco FWS 60 CV (Concealed Vent) façade system seamlessly combines slimline face widths with a high degree of functionality and optimum thermal insulation. With a face width of just 60 mm, opening units and fixed lights are indistinguishable from the outside. On the flush, closed inside, only a slender shadow gap and the window handle betray the presence of the window vents.
The system achieves maximum façade transparency with floor-to-ceiling side-hung vents with unit heights of up to 3200 mm. Structurally-advanced units as well as toplights and bottom lights which can be placed anywhere provide additional design freedom. In addition, automatic ventilation control, e.g. for night-time cooling, can be implemented with mechatronic vents – even as a bottom-hung vent without a window handle.
Prize-winning design: For its successful merging of aesthetics and technology, the Schüco Façade FWS 60 CV won the iF Gold Award 2016, the German Design Award 2016, the reddot Award 2017 and the Iconic Award 2017.
- Tested burglar resistance to class RC 2 guarantees a high security standard
- Design and function are in harmony with each other through the seamless integration of vent and load-bearing structure: Opening units and fixed lights are no longer distinguishable from the outside
- Flush-fitted transition with slimline shadow gap between vent and outer frame on the inside
- Narrow face widths and floor-to-ceiling side-hung opening units of up to 3200 m offer maximum transparency
- Toplights and bottom lights ensure enhanced individual design options, even with mechatronic bottom-hung vents without window handles
- Tested safety barrier loading in accordance with DIN 18008: Either via profile-integrated spandrel safety barriers or concealed limiting stays