The non-insulated Schüco ADS 50.NI (Non Insulation) aluminium system was designed especially for interiors. Despite narrow face widths and a very small basic depth of 50 mm, the stable type of construction even allows room-height units. This system is also fully compatible with the non-insulated Schüco Aluminium Window System.
The universal application of Schüco Door ADS 50.NI is proof of the mature system technology of this highly developed aluminium door series. In addition to door constructions, there are extended application options from internal partition walls to draught lobbies and reception areas.
- The appearance of the building is consistent inside and outside, as the face widths are identical with those of the thermally insulated window systems
- Also available as flush-fitted vent
- Very narrow face widths from 70 mm
- Glazing thicknesses of 4 - 32 mm can be used
- Vent weight up to 150 kg
- Flat thresholds for easy access building
- Comprehensive range of opening types: single and double-leaf inward and outward-opening doors, emergency doors, anti-finger-trap doors, swing doors, automatic sliding doors and all-glass doors
- Depending on the fittings and glazing used, the doors fulfil the requirements of the security classes up to WK2
- High level of compatibility with numerous Schüco systems