People with professional experience
What I want is to be right at the forefront of innovation.
Setting a course for the future with Schüco. In addition to technological expertise, there is one factor above all that sets our solutions apart: a willingness to take responsibility. Providing answers to the most urgent challenges of our time – progressive climate change and dwindling energy reserves.
Actively shape the future with us.
What we offer
We offer our employees a working environment characterised by teamwork, across national borders. As the leading innovator, at Schüco you can get acquainted with a company that offers you an exceptional working environment, with achievements including design awards, the 2011 Marketing Prize and other awards. We welcome your ideas, as our aim is to provide tailored solutions worldwide – from private homes to commercial and industrial projects.
As an employer, we attach great importance to the professional and personal development of our employees. Training courses, workshops and seminars with internal and external trainers are just as much a part of personnel development as modular development programs for specialists and managers.
Innovation requires action. But dynamism, international growth and a demand for high quality are also the order of the day at Schüco. For us, this means that we invest in our employees and train them according to the situations and requirements.
Schüco offers its employees the best opportunities for a secure professional future.
At Schüco, personnel development is a priority. Our Schüco Technology Center in Bielefeld provides the ideal platform for this. A wealth of training courses provides our employees and managers with attractive opportunities to successfully press ahead with their own professional and personal development.
Your opportunities for professional development within Schüco:
- Induction weeks for new employees which are held every quarter and give new employees the best possible start to their careers at Schüco.
- Technical training courses for the Metal, PVC-U and New Energies divisions
- IT training courses, e.g. MS Office applications, SAP or Schüco-specific software
- Language courses to satisfy our requirements in the international arena
- Soft skills training, e.g. project management and time management
- Communication training courses, e.g. public speaking, presentation techniques and intercultural skills
- Training courses for a promotion, i.e. long-term training courses created for individuals to prepare them for a technical or management career path
- Team building exercises adapted to the needs of the individual team
- Coaching and mentoring
Join the large and international Schüco team – be part of it!