Economy 50 stainless steel Window System
Non-insulated window system for special requirements – slimline and highly resilient
Highly resilient with a light appearance: The non-insulated Economy 50 stainless steel window system offers slimline solutions which meet the highest requirements for functionality, security and design – ideally suited for use in coastal and industrial zones and in street-side and hygiene-critical areas.
The comprehensive range of fittings for side-hung, turn/tilt, double-vent and bottom-hung opening types together with the narrow, highly stable profiles guarantees maximum flexibility during bespoke architectural and design planning for elegant stainless steel window constructions.
- Stainless steel profiles made from material 1.4404 for use in industrial and coastal zones (acid-resistant)
- Optional: Stainless steel profile made from material 1.4307 in the decorative area
- Stainless steel for antimicrobial applications: e.g. in hospitals and care institutions
- Small basic depth and slender profile face widths
- All standard opening types can be selected
- Rebated system with appearance suitable for renovations
- Optional: Burglar-resistant design
- System compatibility guarantees flexible application options