Schüco Window System AWS 90 AC.SI
Natural window ventilation with simultaneous sound reduction
Urban noise is not just disturbing, it also impacts on quality of life and in cases of constant noise exposure even leads to illness. The WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines on environmental noise state that it is one of the most important environmental risks to the physical and psychological health of the population.
We are faced with a constant dilemma – either close the windows for sound reduction or open them for ventilation but be faced with the associated noise pollution.
The solution: An acoustic window solution that can be opened for ventilation and keeps disturbing traffic noise outside.
AWS 90 AC.SI is a window system that is particularly suitable for buildings in noisy environments. Especially sensitive rooms, such as bedrooms and children's rooms on the façade sides facing the street, can be naturally ventilated with this window system, without being disturbed by traffic noise.
- Single-skin window solution for natural window ventilation with simultaneous sound reduction in the tilted position
- With a tilted vent, air is guided via the pre-fabricated cassettes in the upper outer frame
- The window can be swung fully open for brief transverse ventilation or cleaning of the outer glass pane and an opening angle of 180° is made possible in combination with the concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart system fittings.
- Moved into the acoustic position from the tilt position by means of limiting stays
- Simple maintenance from inside the building, with easy replacement of filter cartridges when the vent is swung open