Schüco Window System AWS 114 SG
Versatile façade window in an all-glass look with simple installation
The Schüco AWS 114 SG (Structural Glazing) window system stands for high efficiency in production, installation and operation, and can be designed as a parallel-opening or projected top-hung window.
With its large vent formats. the functional system can be integrated seamlessly into different façade geometries – even for high vent weights.
As a thermally insulated all-glass façade window with stepped insulating glass, the insert unit offers a diverse range of design options for integration in nearly all Schüco Structural Glazing façade systems.
- Seamless visual integration in virtually all Schüco Structural Glazing façade systems without compromising the uniform façade geometry
- Opening types: projected top-hung and parallel-opening windows, even with high vent weights
- Innovative range of fittings: perfectly balanced manual fittings system with low operating forces only; operation by means of concealed Schüco TipTronic motorised actuator also possible
- Good thermal insulation due to stepped insulating glass
- High transparency thanks to generous possible vent dimensions and weights for manual and Schüco TipTronic fittings
- Optimised, balanced system with low operating forces