Job Title: Product Trainer
Reports To: Training Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Responsible for creating and maintaining industry-leading training courses with a focus on developing our customers' knowledge and competence on Schüco products and processes ensuring they are able to design, specify, fabricate and install Schüco products to the highest standards. Increasing customer engagement and organisational capability by delivering Theory and Practical courses on the full product range, including managing course assessments, examinations and training records for all stakeholders.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deliver theoretical and practical training courses for customers on all Schüco products and services.
- Deliver theoretical and practical training courses to meet the needs of Schüco UK employees as identified by the Department Managers and Training Manager.
- Deliver Training seminars through multiple channels including face to face and online and in attendance at customer premises when required.
- Develop course material, presentations and assessments across all Schüco products.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of Schüco products.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of industry standards and legislation.
- Training background with experience in technical course design and development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with a high level of competency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to absorb and assimilate Schüco products, new ideas and technologies and be able to create suitable course material
- Knowledge of the Windows, Doors and Curtainwall industry (Schüco knowledge preferred)
- Awareness of workshop fabrication techniques and processes
- Awareness of construction site installation techniques and procedures.
- Awareness of workshop and construction site health & safety.
This is a full time, permanent contract position. If you would like a full job description or to apply with your CV and covering letter, email us at email@example.com
The health of our applicants, employees, customers and partners is our top priority. For this reason, we are currently taking additional precautions as per below and also offer video interviews instead of personal interviews for some positions. Stay safe!
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
- Initial interview via telephone or Teams
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Welcome to the career page of Schüco - one of the leading suppliers of pioneering building envelopes.
3 GOOD REASONS FOR CHOOSING SCHÜCO
Asking yourself why Schüco is the right company for you? Here are 3 good reasons why you should choose to work for Schüco:
At Schüco, you will be working for the market and technology leader.
Regardless of whether you're in our Technical or Finance & Accounting departments, at Schüco you will always be at the forefront.
UK based - market leading global company.
As an international company we work in a wide variety of regions and develop connections throughout the world - global teamwork is part of our day-to-day business.
We operate responsibly - committed to people and the environment.
Our team thrives to develop the windows, doors and facades of the future, which are amongst the most beautiful, most user-friendly, energy efficient and safest on the market.
Does this sound like a company you want to join? Then we look forward to hearing from you!