Configurators and Apps
Schüco for when you are on the move. Take advantage of our Apps to find out more about our products or completed buildings.
Schüco Product Configurator
Discover limitless possibilities for your sales consultation: Size, surface finish or security – with the Schüco Product Configurator, you and your customer can configure bespoke system solutions in no time at all.
Impress your customers with attractive product visualisations of Schüco units and create an individual quotation at the touch of a button thanks to the integration of SchüCal.
Are you interested?
Please contact your Schüco sales person or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key benefits at a glance:
- High-quality product visualisation on an ultra HD monitor (4K)
- Automatic technical checks provide planning reliability
- Parallel price calculation with quick quotation creation
- Accelerated order processing thanks to SchüCal integration
- Impresses customers with photo-realistic representations
- Enormous range of products means greater customer satisfaction
- Flyer (pdf, 409.1 KB) for your customers
- Quick Start Guide (Version 5.5) (pdf, 1.4 MB) for the initial set-up
Schüco 360° Viewer App
Immerse yourself in a three-dimensional environment with the Schüco 360° Viewer app. This app makes you feel like you are actually at the exhibition stand, showroom or reference project. Explore the 360° panorama and download additional information on products and projects.
Docu Center App
The Schüco Technical documentation App is a helpful addition to many everyday business situations. Whether discussing a construction project, planning a job, in the workshop or on site - the latest information can be accessed directly and sent immediately by e-mail.
With the Technical documentation, there is a focus on short paths and real-time information, as well as fast navigation within a technical manual and up-to-date data.
The Schüco Technical documentation App is available for the Android, iOS and Windows operating systems and enables the user to easily access technical documentation and Architect Infos from Schüco. Clearly sorted by category in a kiosk, documentation can be easily viewed or downloaded onto the end device. The manuals are also available when there is no network coverage.Manuals that have been previously downloaded can be easily updated. There is no need for the time-consuming addition of supplements. And there is a clearly structured contents page for fast navigation within a manual.
Many benefits as a registered user:
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, CAD data, catalogues)
- Software & Tools
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco