Thermally insulated bi-fold system with large selection of types, quiet running and outstanding weathertightness
The thermally insulated Schüco ASS 70 FD (Folding Door) bi-fold system impresses with narrow face widths and offers a wide range of types with outstanding weathertightness for use in outdoor areas.
The visually appealing system opens up a variety of design options thanks to attractive opening types, such as the 90° corner including a flat, thermally insulated threshold for barrier-free access.
The magnetic retaining catch with an elegant design and matching flat door handle is available as an additional design option.
The flexible and quiet vent stacks can be folded to the right, left, inwards or outwards as required.
- Flat threshold with a high level of watertightness for universal use with added comfort
- Inward and outward-opening option with 90° corner enhances the design range
- Magnetic retaining catch in an elegant design allows the vent to be secured when folded
- Wide range of colours: different colours on the outside and inside possible
- Vent stacks can be folded to the right, left, inwards or outwards
- System is compatible with the Schüco AWS 70 BS.HI (Block System High Insulated) window system: a window vent can be integrated as a turn/tilt vent into the folding vent