Schüco TropTec AW 40.NI
Schüco TropTec AW 40.NI is an outward-opening aluminium window system. It has been developed on the basis of European quality standards.
The Schüco TropTec AW 40.NI is an outward-opening non-insulated aluminium window system. The aluminium window system provides an attractive range of opening and integration types. German engineering in combination with European quality standards facilitates the best solution for the high-end requirements of the aluminium window markets in tropical areas.
Narrow face widths of 64 mm, clear design and high load capacity are united in a window which can be fit with single or insulated glass up to 25 mm. The complete range of all products from a single source is a benefit for Schüco TropTec partners.
- Outward opening aluminium windows with 40 mm basic depth
- Narrow face width
- Glass thicknesses of 4 mm single glazing up to 25 mm insulating glazing are possible
- Four opening types: side-hung, projected side-hung, top-hung and double vent windows
- Concealed fittings give projected side-hung and projected top-hung windows with particularly flush appearance
- Two locking options: single point locking and multi-point locking
- Very stable construction
- Hight level of wind-proofing and watertightness
- High wind load resistance