Schüco Window System AWS 50
Wide variety of window solutions for international markets
The thermally insulated standard window system for the 50 mm basic depth offers extensive solutions from a single source to suit a range of requirements.
It is based on the functional and design properties of the aluminium system: benefits such as narrow face widths and concealed fittings are combined in perfectly integrated components for inward and outward-opening windows.
The high level of flexibility of the system enables a variety of uses as a punched opening, ribbon window or façade insert unit, as well as in combination with Schüco door systems.
An additional benefit for specifiers and architects is that the window system can be designed in a number of different opening types such as side-hung and turn/tilt vents, bottom-hung toplights or barrier-free window doors.
An outward-opening window design with centre gasket is also available as a double-vent window with burglar resistance in accordance with test procedure PAS 24.
As part of the Schüco AWS system platform, the window system offers a wide range of profiles, including corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical and asymmetrical mullions, as well as a number of design variations and additional combination options, such as with Schüco sun shading and ventilation systems.
Schüco AWS 50 thereby sets standards in terms of planning flexibility and offers attractive window solutions for meeting the requirements of international markets.
- Standard aluminium window system for international requirements in basic depth of 50 mm
- Wide range of profiles including the Schüco AWS 50 RL (Residential Line) system. e.g. for side-hung, turn/tilt and double-vent solutions as barrier-free patio and balcony doors, or with insert outer frames including adapter gasket to compensate for different glass thicknesses for integration in mullion/transom façades
- Combination with the concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart system fitting allows for large vent weights and an opening angle of 180°
- Burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1627
- Can also be designed as an outward-opening window with centre gasket, as a double-vent window and with burglar resistance in accordance with test procedure PAS 24