Schüco Sliding System ASS 39 PD.NI
Non-insulated sliding system with Panorama Design – can be used flexibly in warm climate zones and for interiors
Highly transparent solutions for areas without thermal insulation requirements. With floor-to-ceiling glazing, the Schüco ASS 39 PD.NI (Panorama Design Non-Insulated) sliding system ensures visually flowing transitions in the interior and to the outside.
The extraordinary sliding system with the option of concealed, handle-free operation in the interlock section or elegant continuous pull grip captivates with its clear, homogeneous appearance.
The opening 90° corners are an attractive additional opening type which expands the architectural possibilities.
A new locking point, the optional locking feature for the system from the inside and outside, as well as an integrated flyscreen, ensure a high level of security and comfort.
Fabrication without bonding and the reduced number of individual components ensure easier, faster and therefore more reliable fabrication of the system.
- Handle-free system solution ensures clear and reduced design
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing units: maximum transparency and aesthetic design
- Wide selection of opening types based on double and triple-track outer frames including opening 90° corners
- Continuous pull grip for an elegant, homogeneous design
- Tests in accordance with European standards and AAMA standards (USA) guarantee a secure investment
- Manual operation with integrated retaining catch