Fire resistant, fully integrated parapet panel
Schüco Deflame is a fire-resistant, fully integrated parapet plate for the FWS 50/60 mullion/transom system, which delays the spread of fire from façade opening to façade opening or from component to component due to flame flashover, sparks or the effect of heat (radiant heat).
System articles made from FWS 50/60 can be fitted with Schüco Deflame to prevent flashover without the need for a special solution.
The tested Schüco Deflame fire protection panel meets the requirements of fire resistance class EI 90; in the ceiling area, an EI classification of up to 120 minutes is even achieved.
The opaque, decorative outer side of the fully integrated fire flashover panel can be realised with all non-combustible materials, e.g. with sheet metal or printed glass, enabling visually invisible transitions between fire protection and standard areas to be implemented elegantly and seamlessly.
- Fire protection solution for the parapet area in the FWS 50/60 mullion-transom system
- Protects the building from fire flashover in the parapet area between floors
- Schüco Deflame is a system-tested solution
- Fire flashover 90 minutes (fire resistance EI 90), in the ceiling area EI 120
- Flexible facade design through individual exterior design
- Seamless transitions between fire protection and standard areas
- System articles from FWS 50/60 can be fitted with Schüco Deflame to prevent flashover without the need for a special solution