Schüco Window System AW 40.NI
The outward-opening Schüco TropTec™ AW 40.NI (Non Insulated) aluminium window system is developed to meet architectural requirements with basic depth of 40 mm.
The outward-opening Schüco TropTec™ AW 40.NI (Non Insulated) aluminium window system is developed to meet architectural requirements with basic depth of 40 mm. The profile range is modular and allows a rich variety of designs with a manageable amount of profiles. Due to the different available opening types as side-hung, projected side-hung, projected top-hung and doublevent window (SH/SH), the system is suitable for private homes as well as commercial buildings. The optional single-point locking with handles or multi-point locking with espagnolettes can be selected to have the greatest possible protection.
German engineering in combination with European and American quality standards facilitates the best solution for the high-end requirements of the aluminium window markets in tropical areas.
- Outward opening aluminium windows with 40 mm basic depth
- Narrow face width
- Glass thicknesses of 4 mm single glazing up to 26 mm insulating glazing are possible
- Wide range of outward opening types: projected side hung, side hung, projected top hung, double vent
- Concealed fittings give projected side-hung and projected top-hung windows with particularly flush appearance
- Single point locking and multi-point locking
- Robust construction
- High Performance system
- High wind load resistance