Schüco Sliding System AS 39 SC.NI
The Schüco TropTec™ AS 39 SC.NI (Non Insulated) is an aluminium sliding system with a high degree of flexibility to meet the requirements in functionality as well as design
The Schüco TropTec™ AS 39 SC.NI (Non Insulated) is an aluminium sliding system with a high degree of flexibility to meet the requirements in functionality as well as design. It combines narrow face widths with proportionally more glass for sophisticated construction projects. The high wind load resistance of up to 3000 Pa allows a wide range of applications such as villas, multistorey buildings in both the residential and commercial sector, coastal areas, interior regions and hill stations. The rich variety of options based on single, double, triple and quadruple monolithic outer frames allows a virtually unlimited range of different sliding system solutions to be implemented. The optional, internal fly screen provides additional comfort, even when the vent is open.
German engineering in combination with European and American quality standards facilitates the best solution for the high-end requirements of the aluminium window markets in tropical areas. Overall, the Schüco TropTec™ AS 39 SC.NI provides a high degree of versatility in design and high performance to make outstanding buildings !
Another benefit for the fabricator is the step-by-step documentation for a quick and simple fabrication and installation process.
- Wide choice of styles on the basis of single, double, triple and quadruple monolithic outer frames
- Snap on track profiles to build more than 4 track sliding systems
- Single and double glazing can be used
- System-based integration of Top or bottom lights for variable sliding types
- 90° corner sliding option
- Flush threshold outer frame option
- Schüco fly screen with options for both sliding on internal leg as well as dedicated track
- High level of performance in wind load resistance, water tightness and air tightness