Schüco Sun Shading System CSB in Schüco Façade System FWS 50/60
Shading solution fully integrated in the façade with extremely high degree of wind stability
The external Schüco CSB (Concealed Shaped Blind) sun shading system, fully integrated in the Schüco FWS 50 and Schüco FWS 60 façade systems, offers a convenient shading solution that heavily reduces solar heat gain in buildings on sunny days.
With a high level of transparency of 23 percent, the user retains the link to the outside world even when the blind is completely closed, including on days with extremely high winds as well. The stable louvre blades made from extruded aluminium can withstand extremely high wind loads.
The aluminium sun shading system which can be rolled up boasts an attractive, timeless visual design and offers yet further design options: in order to meet the most varied architectural requirements in building planning, the louvre blade blind is available in six anodised colours, C0 and C31 to C35, guaranteeing perfect integration into the façade appearance.
- Extremely high wind stability
- Excellent views to the outside thanks to a high level of transparency of 23 percent, even when the sun shading is closed
- Complete shading of direct solar radiation when the angle of the sun is 21° or higher
- Detection of obstacles when blinds are raised
- Surface finish that is resistant to weathering thanks to anodised finish
- Narrow and modern louvre blade design
- Work material (e.g. tender specifications, BIM objects, CAD data, catalogues)
- Note content
- Direct contact to Schüco