Schüco Sliding System ASE 67 PD
Panorama Design combined with maximum flexibility and transparency
The thermally insulated Schüco ASE 67 PD (Panorama Design) sliding system allows for flexible solutions that meet the highest demands in terms of ease of use and design; it received the Red Dot Design Award 2019.
The optional level threshold guarantees a seamless transition between inside and outside.
Together with the concealed outer frame integrated in the building structure and the narrow profiles, the versatile sliding systems ensure an architectural design flooded with light which is as transparent as possible.
The pioneering locking mechanism in the interlock section also allows open vent units to be locked.
The puristic design of the Panorama Design sliding system is not only visually eye-catching, but also impresses with its outstanding feel.
- Thermally insulated Panorama Design sliding system with maximum transparency and maximum light penetration
- Two types of outer frame for a high level of design freedom
- Simple combination of the different vent and outer frame profiles allows you to respond flexibly to customer requests
- Special locking point in the interlock section also allows open vents to be locked
- Minimalist design of the handles and coupling profiles