Thermally insulated steel profile system for multi-functional door constructions
The steel profile system enables a wide variety of constructions for aesthetically and structurally demanding multi-functional single and double-leaf steel doors in outdoor areas – perfect for use in heavily frequented public buildings.
The compatibility of Janisol door systems guarantees visually uniform solutions even when there are a number of different security requirements: Non-insulated Jansen Economy door for indoor use and smoke protection as well as Janisol 2, Janisol C4 and highly thermally insulated Janisol HI systems can all be combined.
- Maximum mechanical stability and durability for heavily used doors, for example in public areas
- Structural alternation between tubular frame construction and cladding
- Profile-integrated finger protection on the secondary closing edge
- Optional: Burglar and bullet-resistant design possible
- Comprehensive sound reduction expert report
- Concealed hinges, door closers and drivers ensure a harmonious appearance