Photovoltaics – Solar power for independence and climate protection
Everybody is talking about climate change. But you can do something to prevent it, and will even be financially better off for it. With a photovoltaic installation, you can produce your own solar power. On the one hand, you will be ensuring that fewer resources are used and less CO2 gets into the atmosphere. Government grants are available to reward your commitment to the environment. You can export all of the generated electricity to the public grid, or even use it yourself. At present, you will receive attractive tariffs for both, which are guaranteed by the government for 20 years.
Generate electricity with solar power
Photovoltaic installations convert sunlight into efficient and environmentally friendly solar power. By choosing Schüco you are choosing quality from a single source. Our comprehensive product portfolio will also provide your home with the optimum solution, so that your installation delivers the highest possible outputs. High-quality materials and fabrication as well as extended guarantees assure returns on investment.
In addition, photovoltaic modules from Schüco provide maximum effect on a compact surface and protect the environment, from the very first kilowatt hour of solar energy. Because during production of the modules, silicone is used as a semiconductor, which also protects nature and makes later disposal and recycling easier.
By choosing a photovoltaic installation from Schüco, you are choosing quality from a single source - from product to service.
- Thanks to our comprehensive product portfolio, we have the optimum solution for your roof, ensuring that your installation delivers the highest possible outputs.
- High-quality materials and fabrication, as well as extended guarantees to Schüco partners, ensure the long-term durability of your installation.
- A secure investment begins with professional consultancy. This is why you can only purchase our photovoltaic installations from authorised Schüco partners.
Government grants for your photovoltaic installation
- Feed-in tariff: a legal regulation guarantees the feed-in tariff you will receive from your grid operator for the electricity you generate the year the installation is commissioned and for the next 20 years. At present, this is for both the electricity you export to the grid, as well as the electricity you use yourself, from the PV installation (for installations up to 500 kWp).
- Finance: the KfW Credit Institute for Reconstruction offers attractive credit financing. Some banks also offer favourable credit terms for investment in a photovoltaic installation. Depending on the German federal state, additional subsidies may exist.
Due to the guaranteed cash flow from the feed-in tariff, the entire installation can also be financed through your own bank, with minimal use of your own capital. The installation will generally finance itself and generate a considerable return if the investment proceeds according to plan.