Given the rise in the number of attacks worldwide, the need for security is growing in all countries. Blast-resistant units are tested in accordance with the European DIN EN 13123 standard and special American guidelines (GSA).
- Tested Schüco security units in accordance with DIN EN 13123 in classification EPR1
- EPR1 = 50 kPa pressure, 370 kPa x ms pulse, 20 ms pressure dwell
- EPR2 = 100 kPa pressure, 900 kPa x ms pulse, 20 ms pressure dwell
- EPR3 = 150 kPa pressure, 1500 kPa x ms pulse, 20 ms pressure dwell
- EPR4 = 200 kPa pressure, 2200 kPa x ms pulse, 20 ms pressure dwell
- Outdoor tests in accordance with US-GSA regulations
- Distance 25 m, pressure 12.61 psi (87.1kN/m²) load duration 18.1 msce
- Distance 15 m, pressure 39.43 psi (272.2kN/m²) load duration 18.1 msce
- Other classifications are possible
- For security reasons, no details of these systems may be published. However, for more information, contact our sales representatives.