Conservatories: Living in the open
Schüco conservatories make it possible to live in harmony with nature - irrespective of seasons and weather conditions. Whether you are looking for prefabricated components, custom design options or an extensive range of accessories (like ventilation technology and shading): Schüco conservatories offer everything you could wish for.
Conservatories: key features
- Numerous floor plans: from a simple mono pitch roof to a polygonal, pavilion style
- Individuality can be expressed in a variety of architectural and design options
- Freedom of design - also with respect to the wide choice of colours
- Can be combined with insert units from the proven Schüco Royal S system
- Extensive range of accessories: ventilation, solar shading, control modules, etc.
- Proven quality and system security
Schüco's high quality conservatory constructions are available in aluminium and steel. A wide range of opening types is also available.
Alongside proven Schüco system technology, aluminium conservatories offer many construction benefits. The quality of the material, sophisticated technology and fabrication procedures is guaranteed by more than 50 years' Schüco experience.more
Conservatories built using steel systems benefit from the high structural load-bearing capacity of the material, which can be used to create extremely elegant and slimline solutions. Very good thermal insulation values can be achieved.more