Choose from aluminium, PVC-U and steel.
Three materials for different requirements. Aluminium front doors are robust and durable. If your focus is thermal insulation, PVC-U front doors are ideal. Then again, steel front doors offer maximum security. We provide material solutions for your own personal requirements.
Aluminium front door
Robust, versatile and durable.
Aluminium front doors are perfectly suited to daily requirements and loads. Even with greater loading, they are extremely stable, provide thermal insulation and are resistant to deformation, as well as offering corrosion protection and weather resistance.
- Exceptional material stability
- Efficient burglar resistance
- Attractive design
- High degree of design freedom
- Tested for quality
Schüco aluminium front door
PVC-U front door
High insulation and good cost/performance ratio.
PVC-U front doors have outstanding thermal insulation properties. They easily meet the statutory thermal insulation values due to the proven multi-chamber profile technology. The Corona series also has an attractive cost/performance ratio.
- Wide range of design options
- High thermal and sound insulation
- Lasting deformation resistance
- Very long service life
- State of the art locking devices to meet increased security requirements
Schüco PVC-U front door
Steel front door
Load-bearing and secure.
Steel front doors are becoming ever more important. This is due both to the outstanding structural properties of the material and the extremely high resisting force. Steel door constructions are therefore particularly suitable for entrance areas, since this is where the requirements for load-bearing and security are extremely high.
- Small basic depths and slender profile face widths
- Large, multi-leaf door constructions possible.
- Extensive range of fittings, locks and accessories
- Excellent insulation properties
Schüco steel front door