Schüco introduces new, innovative Schüco AWS window systems with SimplySmart technology
The innovations of the new Schüco AWS window series range extend, in particular, across the following focus points:
- Optimisation of energy efficiency and sustainability in the Schüco window AWS modular system
- New SimplySmart technology for time-saving and straightforward fabrication and installation with a margin for error
- Expansion of the range within the field of the adaptive building envelope
These focal points of development are representative of the trends of the future in metal fabrication sector. In the future, energy effi ciency will also play a decisive role in sustainable architecture. This is reflected in the reintroduction of the highly thermally insulated Schüco AWS 90 BS.SI+ block window system and also the optimisation of the thermal insulation in the core basic depth of the Schüco AWS 75.SI window.
However, energy efficiency is complemented by the increasing use of renewable resources. The introduction, for example, of the certified Schüco AWS 90.SI+ Green window series, is evidence of Schüco making a further contribution to conserving finite fossil fuel resources. The new Schüco SimplySmart technology brings together solutions, for time-saving and simplified fabrication and installation for the fabricator.
- Use of renewable raw materials (Schüco Window AWS 90.SI+ Green
- Improved thermal insulation in core business (Schüco Window AWS 75.SI+)
- Composite window optimised to passive house standard (Schüco Window AWS 120 CC.SI)
- Energy efficient, new block window series (Schüco Window AWS 90 BS.SI+)
- Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart, the new generation of fi ttings with an innovative installation method
- Architectural and emotional LED lighting
- Continuous centre gasket with completely new idea for time-saving during fabrication
- Optimised glazing rebate insulation with improved installation process to save time and energy-efficient contour
- Solar shading can be integrated into the composite window without using tools