With its excellent thermal insulation properties and optimised economy and quality, and thanks to a high degree of prefabrication, the Schüco SMC 50.HI (Stick Modular Construction. High Insulation) / SMC 50 modular façade offers unique advantages to the developer and fabricator.
The modular construction consists of three components: structural module, function module and design module. It guarantees a high level of design and fabrication reliability and also great freedom in design, even with different structural requirements (skylight).
- High energy savings due to very low Uf values to 0.9 W/m2K
- Can be used universally for straight and faceted façades and also for skylights
- Small profile radiuses of 0.5 mm
- Efficient fabrication and installation due to the high degree of prefabrication of the modules
- Glass thicknesses of up to 60 mm and glass loads of up to 400 kg are possible
- Concealed, room-side integration of electric wires in the load-bearing structure using e-connect