Schüco ezFlatRoof 2.0 Mounting System
Economical and Fast Installation for All Standard PV Modules
The ezFlatRoof 2.0 Mounting System is a newly developed and engineered system based on the ezFlatRoof concept. In order to reduce costs of components, to reduce complexity of installation, to increase the span of the base profiles the following system has been developed. The solution is suited for ballasted flat-roof applications as well as for roof attachment. All key components of the system are manufactured in the USA. The system can carry all typical PV modules such as mono- and polycrystalline modules as well as all typical framed and non-framed thin-film panels.
With the all new ezFlatRoof 2.0 Schüco USA is providing one of the most lean racking systems for a fast installation of PV-modules. With only 4 key components to install and an ezRail span up to 12 feet a significant cost and installation time reduction compared to other systems available on the market has been achieved.
- Can carry all common types of standard PV modules
- Ensures maximum roof layout usage and guarantees optimal physical efficiency
- Minimum tilt angle of the module of 7.5° for maximum number of modules on the roof and at the same time ensuring the self-cleaning effect of the modules
- Optional easy to install ballast pan for standard concrete blocks or other types of ballast
- Rear ventilation of the modules guarantees a high module efficiency
- All technical details regarding the installation procedure are covered in the installation manual – this also includes charts with the required ballast to ensure system stability