Schüco Windows AWS
Schüco aluminium windows range from standard windows to designer windows and special windows in keeping with the original style with diagonal contours and fine mouldings. A special feature of the material: aluminium can be shaped with precision, thereby allowing your individual wishes and requirements for the window to be fulfilled.
Schüco aluminium windows: key features
- Innovative technology
- System-tested security
- Wide range of units and opening types
- Wide range of colours
- Optional burglar, fire and bullet resistance
- Efficient thermal and sound insulation
- Benefits of aluminium: durability and stability, narrow face widths and a variety of designs.
- Schüco AvanTec - concealed fitting for vent weights up to 130 kg
- Schüco TipTronic - mechatronic, concealed fitting for integration in the building management system
Schüco aluminium windows offer quality with an impressive cost-performance ratio.
Schüco - Your expert in aluminium windows.
Schüco AWS basic depth up to 65 mm
With its new generation of AWS windows (Aluminium Window System), Schüco has created a system to meet all requirements. Benefits such as high thermal insulation with minimal basic depths and narrow face widths up to 65 mm are combined in components perfectly tailored to one another....more
Schüco AWS basic depth from 70 mm
The new generation of Schüco AWS windows represents the energy-oriented future of construction. The Schüco AWS window systems from a basic depth of 70 mm combines excellent thermal insulation with the unique advantages of aluminium: durability and stability, narrow face widths and a variety of designs....more
All Schüco fittings can be operated manually, mechatronically or centrally using a building management system. Uniform interfaces between windows, doors and façades allow this. WK1, WK2 and WK3 security class fittings are based on a multi-layer security concept....more